I am interested in a lot of things. I want to do something creative in my life, something that will help me develop. I don’t like being bored. I like sitting in cafés, taking pictures and exploring things.
I listen to a lot of music, which sometimes makes me think I was born in the wrong decade.
I often suffer from wanderlust.
I am a lot of things. I’m a student, I’m a volunteer, I’m a linguist, I’m a cyclist. A hot chocolate drinker. A concert goer. A blogger…
But first and foremost, I am a dreamer.
Interesting facts about me:
- A wasp stung me in the leg at the top of a volcano
- In Brussels I had the opportunity of ordering breakfast in 5 languages, one of which I didn’t speak
- I moved to the other side of the continent, on my own, at the age of 19
- I love London. This love is unconditional and platonic. No matter what you say, how expensive, ugly, smelly, pretentious it might be, I love London.
- I’m allergic to grapes. Probably not to the fruit itself, just what they use to spray them.
- I wanted to study climatology in Denmark, but that meant I would have to pass physics in my final exams. Physics and I aren’t very good friends.
- My birthday is the same day as Australia Day.